Your Ad Here

Friday, March 13, 2009

Rachel Getting Married - A Movie Review

Ok, so I have just watch this movie. You can definately tell it is an indie type movie.

I can see why Anne Hathaway was nominated, but I didnt care for the movie.

Her family annoyed me and no ones problems ever even get remotely resolved. Everyone is selfish and fights a lot and there are a lot of extended scenes that were not needed. You feel more like you are watching a reality show then a movie.

I hated everyone and wanted to do drugs by the time this movie was over. If you are into movies that make you rather depressed and are about depressing no-resolved issues, then you will like this movie.

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers

BlogCatalog

MyBlogLog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP